|Blue Squill in my Mom's Garden|
Today I saw five sure signs:
1. The grass is turning green around the water in the ditches, eh! Tiny flowers are popping their heads up. I even saw my first dandelion!
2. The motorbikes are roaring, Canada geese are honking and frogs are croaking! Sounds like spring to me!
3. We have no leaves but it's +21! I even did a little yoga outside on the deck! (Well, mostly savasana...) But need I say more?
4. The lake is thawing and stinks to hiiiiiiigh heaven! Scent-sational!
5. The bugs are back! First the flies and the ants, then the spiders and the worms, and today I saw Painted Lady butterflies!
But the surest sign of all is: I got my first mosquito bite!
Woo hoo!!! Welcome back, spring!