|Image Source: Anika Designs, Edmonton|
Lakshmi is the goddess of beauty and abundance.
As a tribute to her this Navaratri, I'd like to salute some of my favorite fashion bloggers.
You may be wondering... what does this have to do with yoga?
I am in awe of their generosity, humor, whimsy, cleverness, elegance, dedication, openness and individuality.
As John Fluevog puts it, "Style is Grace".
Thanks and beautiful blessings to:
- Audi at Fashion for Nerds who proves a woman can be smart and sexy.
- Cute and talented sisters, Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess along with all their super adorable friends.
- Amber at Butane Anvil and Sheila at Ephemera whose layering combinations make me spin with joy and Fluevog collections make me green with envy.
- Tracy from Chubble Bubble and Domino Dollhouse who blows my mind with her cool retro-rockabilly designs and bold presence.
- And all of the people at Advanced Style and Humans of New York who prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there is no one definition of beauty.