Sunday 31 January 2021

#initforallthelove


This Valentine’s, I’m in it for ALL the love!

Starting February first, I’m celebrating with a 14 day creative meditation, origami photo project. You yogis and yoginis will quickly recognize  that it’s inspired by the classic Buddhist Loving Kindness Meditation.

It is an opportunity for me to share my passion for paperfolding, a timeless art of transformation and mindfulness.  It’s also a chance to reflect on and offer appreciation for all the forms of love in my life.

I hope it will inspire you too, to reflect on the presence of love in your life and express and celebrate it your way.

Hop over to oneloveorigami.blogspot.ca or to my Facebook page, tarawoltjen, to see the whole series.

Please also feel free to share your reflections.  Together we can make this a practice in “Unity in Diversity” and a loving tribute to the most nourishing relationships in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment