Thursday 1 May 2014

Heart Pilgrim, Brahmachari Shankar's New Blog

Shankar teaching the Bhagavad Gita
I'm so excited to introduce you to Heart Pilgrim, the new website and blog of Brahmachari Shankar!

Many of you have heard me refer to Shankar as "my favorite monk".  As a senior staff member of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat in the Bahamas, he is my friend and fellow student, my revered mentor and my most beloved Sanskrit tutor.

We have shared many hours studying and chanting, serving the ashram, our teachers and guests, even updating and editing the Philosophy section of the Sivananda Yoga Teachers Training manual. 

Shankar's teachings reflect his intelligence, his devotion, and his sense of humor.  I enthusiastically encourage you to check out all he has to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment