Saturday 4 August 2012

Padmanadi Vegetarian Restaurant

Dessert/Drink Menu
Oooooh I just came back from dinner at the most wonderful place, Padmanadi Vegetarian Restaurant!

Family run and beautifully decorated, the food is a delicious mix of Thai, Indonesian and Indian cuisine.  Totally vegan and totally amazing!

We shared coconut rice and two dishes, Lemon "Ribs" and "Chicken" Curry followed by dessert and steamed soy milk chai... mmm... what a treat!

I hope you're having a great long weekend enjoying the beautiful summer weather and the fabulous lightning shows.  See you at yoga tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Padmanadi is one of my lunch time favourites, so easy to get to from my office. Though this is now "past tense." I love the serene ambiance and decor as well as the food and kind service. The perfect Zen dining experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The lunch menu looked awesome and I love that they give a discount to students from Victoria High School! Did you know they do Sunday Brunch?

      Delete